Singapore New Year Tour Packages
Celebrating New Year in Singapore can be fun. You have loads of options to choose from when it comes to partying! The Jewel Box on Mount Faber, Mardi Gras at Clark Quay and Havana Ball at the IndoChine Waterfront, are some of the many options available…
During the Chinese New Year 2016, around 500 stalls are set up around Chinatown, serving Mandarin culinary treats, selling brightly colored flowers and Chinese New year ornaments. Special events were organized such as a countdown party, Chun Jie festivities and the Chingay Parade of DreamS among others.
The roads like Orchard roads are decorated with different colors lights and decorating material that makes it really eye catching.The malls in Singapore are also decorated with material and cotton that makes the shops alluring and gives the feeling that a great festival is being celebrated.
Package Includes -
- Welcome drink on Arrival
- Daily Morning Tea, Breakfast and Dinner
- Fruit Basket & cookies in the room Every Day
- Unlimited Drinks & Non Alcholic Drinks 8PM onwards on 31st Dec
- Unllimited Bar be Que Snacks
- Gala Dinner with DJ System
- Open Air Celebrations by the Side of Bonfire
- Dance Competitions
- Exciting games and Prizes to win
- 10% discount on Bar & Extra Food & beverage Bills on other days
Above mentioned Singapore New Year package is a sample package. New Year Deals may be vary Hotel to Hotel. To Book your Singapore New Year Package now just send your contact details by filling the below enquiry form and our executive will assist you.
Click Here to Send Enquiry for Singapore New Year Package